Second edition of Entre Camp
In its second edition, Entre Camp Helsinki empowered students from six European countries (Spain, Italy, France, Slovakia, Austria and Helsinki), offering them a distinctive platform to collaborate, learn, and flourish on an international level.
This transformative programme merges academic excellence, cultural exchange, and entrepreneurial mindset, equipping its participants with the necessary skills and perspectives to thrive in the global landscape of the future. By fostering lasting connections and nurturing cross-cultural collaboration and innovation, Ulysseus Entre Camp cultivates individuals who serve as ambassadors for the power of international cooperation.
Reasons to join Entre Camp
• Design Thinking: join the camp to learn to utilize Design Thinking Process and tools.
• Challenge-based learning: work in close collaboration with organizations and companies on a challenge.
• Entrepreneneurial mindset: Boost your entrepreneurial competences.
• Sustainable business: work towards sustainable solutions for the future.
• Cross-cultural team work: develop your intercultural competences and communication skills
• Finland experience: enjoy the white nights and the happiest country in the world!
Challenges to solve
Senior Advisor Venla Virkamäki from the Helsinki Uusimaa Regional Council, Ulysseus Associated Partner, introduced the students to this year’s task: “Healthy and Green City for the Citizens – Resource-wise Helsinki-Uusimaa: Aiming for the well-functioning everyday life and wellbeing of citizens, nature, and businesses”.
This broad theme was subsequently divided into three distinct sub-themes:
Promoting a healthy lifestyle
Urban Mobility Solutions
Sharing Economy in Urban Areas
Monday, June 5
- Team Building
- Challenge presentation
- Tool and tasks
- Entrepreneurship in Finland and real life cases
- Helsinki city tour
Tuesday, June 6
- Team work
- Agile organisation applying service design as part of digital transformation
- Team building: Sauna experience
Wednesday, June 7
- Team work
- Entrepreneurship story by Ansa Production
- Porvoo city tour
Thursday, June 8
- Lessons from successful and failed Startups
- Presentation and panel discussion
Friday, June 9
- Panel discussion, announcing the winner & celebration