The aim of the Traineeship Programme is to allow participants get practical knowledge and develop new skills which will increase employability of students and graduates in compliance with the requirements of the labour market on an international level.
An important role of Ulysseus Traineeship Programme is, in addition to expanding the existing offer of internships and their internationalization, also creating an offer of internships for newly emerging interdisciplinary Joint Study Programs of the Ulysseus, especially in cooperation with newly established Innovation Hubs specializing in areas of interest and research:
- Artificial Intelligence (HH)
- Energy, Transport, Mobility & Smart Cities (USE)
- Digitalization (TUKE)
- Food, Biotechnology & Circular Economy (MCI)
- Ageing and Well Being (UCA)
- Tourism, Arts & Heritage (UNIGE)