In compliance with the provisions of Spanish Law 34/2002, of July 11, on Services of the Information Society and Electronic Commerce, as well as other regulations of legal application, the users of the Internet Portal www.ulysseus-university.eu are informed of the following general information data:
- This portal constitutes the Official Website of the Ulysseus University and it is hosted by the UNIVERSITY OF SEVILLA. It has been created and is maintained at the request of the “UNIVERSIDAD DE SEVILLA”, who is its owner, as well as those domain names that lead to it.
- The UNIVERSITY OF SEVILLA is a public educational institution.
- The UNIVERSITY OF SEVILLA is provided with C.I.F. No. Q-4118001-I
- The headquarters of the UNIVERSITY OF SEVILLA is located at: C / S. Fernando, 4 (Zip Code 41004) SEVILLA SPAIN
- The users of the current portal may establish direct and effective communication with the UNIVERSITY OF SEVILLA by means of a written communication sent to its registered office, indicated in point 4 of the components of this General Information.
What are cookies?
A cookie is a piece of text that the websites you visit send to the browser and that allows the website to remember information about your visit, such as your preferred language and other options, in order to facilitate your next visit and make the site more useful to you. Cookies play a very important role and have a better browsing experience for the user.
Types of cookies
Cookies used in the web portal of the University of Seville
The cookies that are being used in this portal are identified below, as well as their type and function:
The website of the University of Seville uses Google Analytics, a web analytics service developed by Google, which allows the measurement and analysis of navigation on web pages. In your browser you can see cookies from this service. According to the previous commented typology, these cookies are own, session and analysis type.
Through web analytics, information is obtained regarding the number of users who access the web, the number of pages viewed, the frequency and repetition of visits, their duration, the browser used, the operator that provides the service, the language, the terminal you use and the city to which your IP address is assigned. This information enables a better and more appropriate service of this portal.
To ensure anonymity, Google will make your information anonymous by truncating the IP address before storing it, so that Google Analytics is not used to locate or collect personally identifiable information from site visitors. Google may only send the information collected by Google Analytics to third parties when it is legally obliged to do so. In accordance with the conditions of provision of the Google Analytics service, Google will not associate your IP address with any other data stored by Google.
How to modify the cookie settings
You can restrict, block or delete cookies from the University of Seville or any other website, using your browser. In each browser the operation is different, the “Help” function will show you how to do it.
Below are the links to each of the help guides according to the browser used: