As digitalization is already changing the way we live and work, this MCI Webinar strives to raise awareness and the make students familiar with some concepts, which might be important in the discussion of these new phenomena.
- Relationship of EU law and science
- Relationship of EU law and ethics
- EU values (general ones and specific ones) and their general meaning
- Examples of current challenges of digitalization:
o Artificial intelligence (AI),
o Self-driving cars (‘autonomous vehicles’),
o Drones (‘Remotely Piloted Aircraft Systems’, RPAS),
o Humanoid robots …
- … in different fields (selection)
o Future of work (labour market),
o Healthcare and care of the elderly,
o Transportation and traffic,
- EU precautionary principle for situations of uncertainty in new developments
- plus their meaning in the context of digitalization.